Sport is a key area of industry for Spike. We provide digital marketing services for companies operating in sports content, sports supplements and regional networking groups.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our growing team, supporting on the delivery of digital marketing services in various areas: SEO, paid media, outreach and events management.
This part-time role will have a focus on where digital meets sport; as well as supporting our SEO, paid media and outreach teams with other key client deliverables/outputs.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a keen interest in event management, sports media and will be closely involved in the promotional work for the sports networking platform: Digital Sport North
- A real interest and basic understanding in SEO, PPC, social media, outreach and PR.
- Looking to pursue a career in digital marketing.
- A flexible team player who’s looking to build up a bank of experience in digital marketing.
- A proactive, keen to learn personality.
- Sports Marketing Masters Degree student
- Excellent understanding of the latest digital marketing strategies and evolving trends.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The desire to continually learn and better yourself.
- The ability to have fun at work is essential.
Established in 2010, Spike Digital are a Google Certified Partner, accredited professional in Bing Ads and operate live campaigns for many different types and sizes of businesses. We pride ourselves in the service we deliver and particularly specialise working well with small to medium ecommerce businesses with high growth ambitions.
Our key driver is end-to-end ownership of online marketing results; dovetailing in-depth search strategies with best in class user experience. Our business model is based on working with a low number of clients where we can build close working relationships, add value and grow as our clients gain success.