Do you want to do good things, and build brands?
We are looking for an outgoing, confident, and enthusiastic Digital Marketing and Outreach Executive who wants to kickstart their career in digital marketing. As a Leeds-based agency, here at Spike, we create partnerships, exceed targets, and optimise e-commerce. The applicant must be able to work independently and alongside our vibrant team to deliver out-of-the-box outreach strategies, from the prospecting phase through to acquisition.
You will be a motivated self-starter, keen to learn and develop in digital marketing. You will work within our Outreach team to assist with ideations across link-building strategies, prospecting and outreach with the potential to gain experience in other aspects of digital marketing. You will put our clients at the heart of what you do, and show a strong interest and desire to build brands online.
So, if you’re looking for a foot in the door to digital marketing, with strong communication skills and a desire to learn then apply with us today!
We are extremely passionate about our team and clients. Enjoying and progressing in your position is hugely important to us.
Deadline: 8th January 2023
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £20,000 – 22,000 (bonuses and commission available)
Location: Leeds, typically 3 days in the office, but this can vary.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work closely with our teams to deliver link acquisition campaigns.
- Build and manage relevant relationships via email and telephone on behalf of brands.
- Identification of websites through link analysis.
- Help build and drive link acquisition strategies across all campaigns with creative thinking.
- Identify opportunities for relevant link placement on websites.
- Show good organisational skills and the ability to work with internal software to manage your own opportunities.
- Measure and report on link acquisition efforts with a variety of KPIs.
- Manage the creation of copy internally and externally for key outreach clients.
- Demonstrate patience and resilience within the role.
- Prior experience of working to weekly/monthly targets (desired but not essential).
*The above list of tasks is not exhaustive, and the post holder may be required to take on additional tasks as and when required by the company.
- The ideal candidate will be inquisitive and have a desire to progress in a digital marketing career.
- The candidate should have a passion for communication via all mediums.
- Outreach via the telephone is key in this role. Being confident to ring key contacts and take phone calls when needed is a necessity.
- The ideal candidate will have the skillset to develop content strategies whilst demonstrating a good understanding of a wide range of outreach tactics.
- Have a keen eye for detail when communicating and building relationships with key contacts.
- Be able to confidently construct email copy with a varied tone of voice.
Established in 2010, Spike Digital is a Google Certified Partner, an accredited professional in Bing Ads, and operates live campaigns for many different types and sizes of businesses. We pride ourselves in the service we deliver and particularly specialise in working well with small to medium e-commerce businesses with high growth ambitions.
Our key driver is end-to-end ownership of online marketing results; dovetailing in-depth search strategies with best in class user experience. Our business model is based on working with a low number of clients where we can build close working relationships, add value, and grow as our clients gain success.