After a period of sustained growth, we are now looking to expand our team with this newly created role. This position will play a pivotal role in the future success and growth of Spike and most importantly our clients.
We are looking for a digital strategist to join the team to create and oversee key client strategies for our leading clients.
This is a senior role within the business. You will need have good experience levels in the core channels of SEO, PPC and social media. You will have the drive and ability to get under the skin of a client and then work collaboratively to guide performance. You will also have strong capabilities to pivot digital strategies when digital marketing performance needs putting back on track.
- 25 Days holiday + bank holidays
- 4 Gift of Time training days a year
- Birthday off
- Flexible working
- An excellent understanding of SEO, PPC, social media, outreach and PR.
- The ability to gain a deep understanding of a client’s business, audience and how to devise a digital strategy to drive growth/achieve client KPIs.
- A strategic thinker proficient in pulling together a cohesive strategy, working collaboratively with the internal teams and key client stakeholders.
- A desire to mentor and help grow the team/individuals.
- A deep understanding of customer journeys and how to guide them through the key touch points that lead to a sale/desired outcome.
- Develop and lead on data insights
- 5+ years’ experience in agency or client-side digital marketing roles with a focus on performance marketing.
- Excellent understanding of the latest digital marketing strategies and evolving trends.
- Experience in leading strategic responses to new business opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build excellent client relationships.
- The desire to continually learn and better yourself.
- The ability to have fun at work is essential.
Established in 2010, Spike Digital are a Google Certified Partner, accredited professional in Bing Ads and operate live campaigns for many different types and sizes of businesses. We pride ourselves in the service we deliver and particularly specialise working well with small to medium ecommerce businesses with high growth ambitions.
Our key driver is end-to-end ownership of online marketing results; dovetailing in-depth search strategies with best in class user experience. Our business model is based on working with a low number of clients where we can build close working relationships, add value and grow as our clients gain success.
Here at Spike, we lead with the motto ‘do good things’. We believe this can only be achieved if we allow everyone to embrace their true self. We thrive on people’s differences and we’ve created an open environment where people can be truly authentic.
We all spike differently. It’s what makes our office so vibrant and creative.