Paid Media Executive
Do you want to do good things, and build brands?
We are looking for an analytical, creative, and enthusiastic Paid Media Executive who wants to kickstart their career in digital marketing. As a Leeds-based agency, here at Spike, we create partnerships, exceed targets, and optimise e-commerce. The applicant must be able to work independently and alongside our vibrant team to deliver out-of-the-box paid media strategies, from the prospecting phase through to acquisition.
You will be a motivated self-starter, keen to learn and develop in digital marketing. You will work within our Paid Media team to assist with managing client accounts across paid search, social, display and video with the potential to gain experience in other aspects of digital marketing. You will put our clients at the heart of what you do, and show a strong interest and desire to build brands online.
So, if you’re looking for a foot in the door to digital marketing, with strong analytical skills and a desire to learn then apply with us today!
We are extremely passionate about our team and clients. Enjoying and progressing in your position is hugely important to us.
Deadline: 28th February 2023
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £20,000 – £22,000 + Bonus
Location: Leeds, hybrid working, min 1 day a week in the office, but this can vary.
- 25 Days holiday + bank holidays
- 4 Gift of Time training days a year
- Birthday off
- Flexible working
- Support the account managers in delivering paid media campaigns
- Carry out regular and ad hoc reporting across multiple platforms
- Work alongside the account managers to optimise paid media accounts across search, social and display platforms
- Assist in the creation of new keyword lists, negatives, ad copy and product ads
- Develop an understanding of our clients’ businesses and the sectors in which they operate
- Continually strive to learn and grow your knowledge within paid media and digital marketing more broadly
- Demonstrate patience and resilience within the role
- Prior experience of working to weekly/monthly targets (desired but not essential)
*The above list of tasks is not exhaustive, and the post holder may be required to take on additional tasks as and when required by the company.
- The ideal candidate will be inquisitive and have a desire to progress in a digital marketing career
- The ability to work collaboratively with team members is essential
- The candidate should have a passion for communication via all mediums
- An analytical mindset is very important in this role to be able to identify areas of opportunity and performance issues
- The ideal candidate will be confident working with numbers and data at scale
- A creative approach is also required when creating ads, solving problems, and understanding audience behaviour and motivations
- Have a keen eye for detail in all aspects of their work
- A passion for problem solving and exploring new approaches is desirable, but this is an attitude we look to instil in all our employees
Established in 2010, Spike Digital are a Google Certified Partner, accredited professional in Bing Ads and operate live campaigns for many different types and sizes of businesses. We pride ourselves in the service we deliver and particularly specialise working well with small to medium ecommerce businesses with high growth ambitions.
Our key driver is end-to-end ownership of online marketing results; dovetailing in-depth search strategies with best in class user experience. Our business model is based on working with a low number of clients where we can build close working relationships, add value and grow as our clients gain success.
Here at Spike, we lead with the motto ‘do good things’. We believe this can only be achieved if we allow everyone to embrace their true self. We thrive on people’s differences and we’ve created an open environment where people can be truly authentic.
We all spike differently. It’s what makes our office so vibrant and creative.