To add & assist controlled business growth, Spike are looking for a proactive, experienced Project Manager to join the business to take our client delivery to a new level. We are looking for a natural PM; someone who loves organising and getting stuff done in an orderly fashion – underpinned by a passion for project management theory.
This is an exciting point to join Spike as we continue to improve our overall digital marketing service.
So if you consider yourself a class leading Account Manager and want to take a look to see if Spike is the right business for you – apply with us today.
- 25 Days holiday + bank holidays
- 4 Gift of Time training days a year
- Birthday off
- Flexible working
- Define project team (internally and externally)
- To project manage the resource of each client job to include scheduling and direction of team
- Ensure client projects are delivered within the time required to make the project profitable to the highest quality.
- Communicate project plans and job status to clients at least weekly if not daily (if there are changes for any reason)
- Foresee and solve problems around delivery issues
- Plan all projects that are delivered through the business, minimising the mistakes or overservicing that could cause delay in service delivery.
- Document all the processes in the business relating to delivery of services (from sales client on boarding to project handover).
- Ensure project documentation is signed and project stages or jobs are formally signed off
- Project manage internal projects
- Helps visualise our unique approach / project management methodology to delivery
- Managing of project management system to help us to understand who is working on which tasks.
- Help us identify areas where there is extra capacity for client delivery.
- When processes fail, helps us to review why and process to prevent the same issue happening again.
- Records all of the billability and efficiency of the time.
- Manages under or over servicing of clients.
- Prevents unnecessary scope creep by ensuring that what is delivered is within scope.
Established in 2010, Spike Digital are a Google Certified Partner, accredited professional in Bing Ads and operate live campaigns for many different types and sizes of businesses. We pride ourselves in the service we deliver and particularly specialise working well with small to medium ecommerce businesses with high growth ambitions.
Our key driver is end-to-end ownership of online marketing results; dovetailing in-depth search strategies with best in class user experience. Our business model is based on working with a low number of clients where we can build close working relationships, add value and grow as our clients gain success.
Here at Spike, we lead with the motto ‘do good things’. We believe this can only be achieved if we allow everyone to embrace their true self. We thrive on people’s differences and we’ve created an open environment where people can be truly authentic.
We all spike differently. It’s what makes our office so vibrant and creative.