Are you looking to join an experienced digital marketing team and develop your skills? At Spike, we’re looking for a Client Services Executive to provide our clients an exceptional experience. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a range of clients, build strong relationships, and develop a wide range of skills, such as project management, communication, problem-solving, and data analysis. You’ll also get to stay up to date with industry trends, analyse data and reports, and develop effective solutions and strategies for our clients. If you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and are a natural problem solver, this could be the perfect opportunity.
We are seeking a dynamic, strategic-thinking and experienced individual with project and account management experience to join our team. As a hybrid role, you will be responsible for managing client relationships and collaborating with our internal delivery team to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, and with exceptional quality. The ideal candidate will have excellent project management and communication skills and be able to work effectively with both external clients and internal teams.
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £22-26k + Bonus (dependant on experience)
Location: Leeds, hybrid working, min 2 days a week in the office, but this can vary.
- 33 days holiday per year inclusive of bank holidays as standard
- Hybrid & flexible working
- 4 Gift of Time training days a year
- Birthday off
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay
- Bike to work scheme
- Monthly socials
- Build and maintain strong client relationships, serving as their primary point of contact
- Collaborate with the internal delivery team to manage project workflows and ensure the timely delivery of projects
- Support Account Management to maintain project plans, timelines, and budgets
- Attend client meetings and provide regular updates on project progress and performance
- Analyse data and reports to inform decision-making and develop effective solutions and strategies for clients
- Manage client expectations and feedback, providing guidance and advice as needed
- Ensure all tasks have an assigned person and time estimation and monitor progress to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Provide regular status updates to clients and internal teams
- Support the Client Services Director in producing client QBRs and reworking quarterly and annual strategy plans
- Attend internal status calls and produce contact reports listing key discussion points and follow-up actions
- Attend weekly Client Services team meetings to stay up to date with upcoming developments
- Attend weekly delivery team meetings to stay up to date with the latest channel developments
- Attend monthly company meetings
- Stay up to date with industry trends and undertake relevant training to deepen your understanding of digital marketing trends
- Provide feedback and suggestions to improve processes and enhance the client experience
- Worked in a digital marketing agency providing SEO/PPC services (This isn’t essential – and relevant experience will be considered)
- Strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise and communicate effectively
- Comfortable with Task Management tools – similar to Trello, Basecamp, Jira
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Analytical mindset – interpret data and deliver tangible actions for the team
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Understanding of marketing and advertising principles
- Willingness to learn marketing-specific tools such as Google Analytics, SEMRush etc.
- Good understanding of G Suite (Google Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Established in 2010, Spike is a Google Certified Premier Partner, an accredited professional in Bing Ads and operates live campaigns for many different types and sizes of businesses. We pride ourselves in the service we deliver and particularly specialise in working well with small to medium ecommerce businesses with high growth ambitions.
Our key driver is end-to-end ownership of online marketing results; dovetailing in-depth search strategies with best in class user experience. Our business model is based on working with a low number of clients where we can build close working relationships, add value and grow as our clients gain success.
Here at Spike, we lead with the motto ‘do good things’. We believe this can only be achieved if we allow everyone to embrace their true self. We thrive on people’s differences and we’ve created an open environment where people can be truly authentic.
We all spike differently. It’s what makes our office so vibrant and creative.