Creative Content Executive
We are looking for a Creative Content Executive to join our growing digital marketing agency. This is a fantastic role for a creative digital marketeer to start their career in this exciting space.
You will work with several departments from the SEO team, PR and Outreach and Paid Media teams and contribute creative content solutions and ideas. You will take detailed briefs which can then be translated into client, audience and results focused campaigns.
You will be an imaginative and innovative writer as well as a strong proof-reader with exceptional spelling and grammar. You will need to understand how to adapt content whilst adhering to tone of voice guidelines.
The successful candidate will be able to digest complicated information and turn it into clear and compelling copy for a broad audience. As well as strong skills in copywriting and social media, an ability to balance projects and meet tight deadlines while also maintaining a meticulous eye for detail is essential.
- Creating copy and ad creatives for paid and organic social media campaigns
- Writing press releases for client and internal PR campaigns
- Researching and writing in-depth articles for client content marketing campaigns
- Working with the Google ads team to write powerful engaging ads, constantly testing and improving performance
- Auditing existing client content and making recommendations
- Working with the Marketing Strategy Manager to understand client audience, tone of voice and strategy to deliver high impact campaigns
- Ideally a digital marketing degree or similar
- A passion for engaging storytelling
- Excellent technical writing ability, able to produce copy requiring minimal proofing be capable of changing your style depending on the client/audience
- A passion for delivering excellent service and exceeding client expectations
- A strong desire to continually learn and develop yourself
- Social media experience, and a broad interest in innovations across various channels
- Good understanding of engagement metrics and the imagination to identify opportunities and innovations to improve performance
- A basic understanding of the fundamentals of graphic design, photography and video production is useful but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- A great team player with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
Established in 2010, Spike Digital are a Google Certified Partner, accredited professional in Bing Ads and operate live campaigns for many different types and sizes of businesses. We pride ourselves in the service we deliver and particularly specialise working well with small to medium ecommerce businesses with high growth ambitions.
Our key driver is end-to-end ownership of online marketing results; dovetailing in-depth search strategies with best in class user experience. Our business model is based on working with a low number of clients where we can build close working relationships, add value and grow as our clients gain success.