Native Speaking German Marketing Trainee
We are looking for an entry-level German Native speaking Marketing Trainee on a project basis. The applicant will have a passion for marketing and social media but no previous experience is needed. This role is particularly suitable for students that want to gain working experience in marketing.
You will be working on various ad hoc tasks including updating copy on the client’s website, writing copies for social media, scheduling social media posts, helping with email marketing campaigns, and other duties where required.
This is a remote position on 0-hour contract– no guaranteed minimum hours.
Deadline: 14th October 2020
- Update the client’s website with a provided copy
- Keyword research
- Writing social copy and ads for search engines
- Assist in planning the monthly content calendar for social media
- Lead with outreaching to influencers, such as giveaways, brand collaborations developing new relationships
- Fluent in German and English
- Excellent written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Interest in digital marketing
- The desire to continually learn and better yourself
- The ability to have fun at work is essential
- Be a team player - working with the social and PR team to deliver the best results for our clients
Established in 2010, Spike Digital are a Google Certified Partner, accredited professional in Bing Ads and operate live campaigns for many different types and sizes of businesses. We pride ourselves in the service we deliver and particularly specialise working well with small to medium ecommerce businesses with high growth ambitions.
Our key driver is end-to-end ownership of online marketing results; dovetailing in-depth search strategies with best in class user experience. Our business model is based on working with a low number of clients where we can build close working relationships, add value and grow as our clients gain success.