We are looking for an outgoing, confident, and enthusiastic Digital Outreach Executive to add value to our team based in Leeds. The applicant must be able to work independently and alongside colleagues to deliver effective outreach strategies, from the prospecting phase through to acquisition. You will be a motivated self-starter, keen to learn and develop within SEO/local outreach. You will also work within our Online PR & Outreach team to help with ideations across content, prospecting and outreach. You will put brands at the heart of what you do, and show a strong interest and desire to build brands online.
So if you consider yourself an emerging outreach expert, you have strong communication skills or are willing to learn to gain your first role within a digital agency and want to take a look to see if Spike is the right business for you – apply with us today.
We are extremely passionate about our team and clients. Enjoying and excelling in your position is hugely important to us.
Deadline: 31st August 2021
Hours: Full Time
Salary: dependent on experience
Location: Leeds, typically 3 days in the office, but this can vary based on requirements
- Work closely with the in-house SEO team to deliver Link Acquisition campaigns
- Build and manage relevant relationships via email and telephone
- Develop and maintain strong personal relationships with key contacts in local outreach and also with publications
- Identification of key publications/websites through social media/link analysis
- Helping to build and drive link acquisition strategies across all campaigns
- Identify opportunities for potential coverage on digital publications/websites
- Help build our internal database of target opportunities
- Show good organisational skills and ability to work with internal software to manage your own opportunities
- Measure and reporting of link acquisition efforts
- Manage the creation of creative copy internally and externally for key outreach clients
- Ad hoc related tasks as required
- Demonstrate patience within the role
- Evidence prior experience of working to weekly/monthly targets
- The ideal candidate should have a passion for communication via all mediums.
- Outreach via the telephone is seen as a key part of this role as this accelerates the relationship building process so being confident to take calls and undergo training is a necessity.
- As part of the constantly expanding team the candidate will be in a great environment to further their skills and knowledge.
- The candidate will ideally have a track record of developing content ideation and strategies, demonstrating a good understanding of a wide range of outreach tactics
- This role would include the outreach of campaigns via lists created using PR tools and independent identification of journalists who would help gain client exposure via their readers.
- The ideal candidate will be inquisitive and ask questions, with a desire to learn.
- Show attention to detail when prospecting and building relationships with key contacts. Also apply this to reviewing prospected websites from content through to site structure.
- Have experience developing data led campaigns (desirable)
Established in 2010, Spike Digital are a Google Certified Partner, accredited professional in Bing Ads and operate live campaigns for many different types and sizes of businesses. We pride ourselves in the service we deliver and particularly specialise working well with small to medium ecommerce businesses with high growth ambitions.
Our key driver is end-to-end ownership of online marketing results; dovetailing in-depth search strategies with best in class user experience. Our business model is based on working with a low number of clients where we can build close working relationships, add value and grow as our clients gain success.