Paid Media Strategist
Paid media advertising is a dynamic and constantly evolving landscape. We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual to create exciting and effective digital strategies, manage local, national and international paid media accounts within the Spike paid media team. This role will be an important part of a small, close knit team with huge growth plans.
We have ambitious plans to create an amazing Paid Media team that will grow considerably over the coming months and years. However, this will not come at the expense of quality. We are VERY passionate about delivering excellent work and value for our clients, this means not overstretching our team and ensuring they truly love what they do, and the clients they work with.
- Initiating account builds and new client onboarding with an objective based advertising (OBA) approach.
- Supporting and delivering on the paid media marketing activity with a key focus all ad types within the Google, Facebook and LinkedIn Ad Networks.
- Developing paid media marketing strategy to acquire new customers and maximise performance of the existing clients
- Ensuring the right level of care goes into ad creative in the various image / video / text led format
- Campaign reporting and analysis, reviewing campaign effectiveness in relation to advertising objectives (e.g. reach, ROI, new customer acquisition)
- Drive innovation and explore new paid media opportunities on different/new ad networks
- Liaising with the wider digital teams
- A minimum of 2 years experience running Google Ads or Paid social accounts either in-house or agency side
- A passion for delivering excellent service and exceeding client expectations
- A strong desire to continually learn and develop yourself
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A great team player with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
Established in 2010, Spike Digital are a Google Certified Partner, accredited professional in Bing Ads and operate live campaigns for many different types and sizes of businesses. We pride ourselves in the service we deliver and particularly specialise working well with small to medium ecommerce businesses with high growth ambitions.
Our key driver is end-to-end ownership of online marketing results; dovetailing in-depth search strategies with best in class user experience. Our business model is based on working with a low number of clients where we can build close working relationships, add value and grow as our clients gain success.