We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic PR specialist to join our growing SEO Team to head up our PR efforts and guide end to end strategies on behalf of our valued, key clients. You enjoy co-ordinating content ideation, developing journalistic contacts and scaling up the output of online & offline PR activities.
So if you consider yourself an emerging PR & outreach expert and want to take a look to see if Spike is the right business for you – apply with us today.
- Leading and taking full ownership of key accounts from a PR perspective.
- Developing PR campaigns
- Managing PR campaign delivery on assigned accounts (across a range of industries) and ensuring strategy is implemented as directed by our Strategy team.
- Working closely with our Strategy team to plan new campaign ideas and shape our approach.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key influencers and journalists.
- Spending time researching the brand and opportunities for exposure through PR activity.
- Leading the product development of the Spike PR offering.
- 4 + years’ experience in PR agency or client side.
- Excellent understanding of the building jounrnalistic contacts
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build excellent client relationships.
- The desire to continually learn and better yourself
- The ability to have fun at work is essential.
Established in 2010, Spike Digital are a Google Certified Partner, accredited professional in Bing Ads and operate live campaigns for many different types and sizes of businesses. We pride ourselves in the service we deliver and particularly specialise working well with small to medium ecommerce businesses with high growth ambitions.
Our key driver is end-to-end ownership of online marketing results; dovetailing in-depth search strategies with best in class user experience. Our business model is based on working with a low number of clients where we can build close working relationships, add value and grow as our clients gain success.