Search Engine Marketing Manager
Spike are looking for a Search Engine Marketing Specialist to join the team. If you have a solid background in SEO, you love to explore the latest cutting edge PPC and SEO techniques and understand the potential impact of things like usability, conversion rate optimisation and machine learning can have for online marketing – then this role is for you. We are looking for an individual who wants the flexibility to run a campaign how they see fit. If you can put a case together for why it’s right for the client – then you’ll have the scope to deliver it.
Established in 2010, Spike™ is a young, rapidly growing digital marketing agency based in Leeds, West Yorkshire. Over the last few years, our business as seen amazing growth, moving through the gears and now working with some great ecommerce organisations across a range of sectors. We have been particularly strong in the ecommerce, travel and automotive markets – working with businesses with annual digital marketing spend in excess of £1m. Our company structure is deliberately flat and everyone gets a chance to provide input either at a product, customer service or company level.
So if you consider yourself a SEM expert and want to take a look to see if Spike is the right business for you – apply with us today.
- 4 + years’ experience in SEO and PPC either agency or client side.
- Ability to carry out large scale, enterprise level SEO audits.
- Capable of delivering project based SEO development to hit client KPIs.
- Eager to provide fresh, creative input on SEO campaigns / strategies.
- Excellent understanding of the latest search engine technologies.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build excellent client relationships.
- The desire to continually learn and better yourself The ability to have fun at work is essential.
Established in 2010, Spike Digital are a Google Certified Partner, accredited professional in Bing Ads and operate live campaigns for many different types and sizes of businesses. We pride ourselves in the service we deliver and particularly specialise working well with small to medium ecommerce businesses with high growth ambitions.
Our key driver is end-to-end ownership of online marketing results; dovetailing in-depth search strategies with best in class user experience. Our business model is based on working with a low number of clients where we can build close working relationships, add value and grow as our clients gain success.