With a strong emphasis on creative thinking within SEO and a solid understanding of technical SEO, Spike are looking to add an SEO Manager who demonstrates a deep passion for the area. You will have experience in developing organic strategies and are looking to get to the next level in progressive, creative SEO. Whilst SEO will take up a large part of your role, we believe omni-channel digital marketers add a huge amount of value to clients, so a desire to expand your knowledge outside organic search is also desirable. We are extremely passionate about our team and clients. Enjoying and excelling in your position is hugely important.
- Have a clear understanding of customer objectives and suggest and implement relevant SEO strategies to help achieve those.
- Can lead on the creative and strategic approach on how to rank a website once a site is technically proficient.
- Comfortable in offering input into content marketing strategies
- The ability to create and co-ordinate content strategy.
- Be able to explain to the customer in clear, non-technical language the purpose of any SEO actions and desired outcomes.
- Keeping up to date with the very latest blogs and knowledge of SEO best practice.
- Implement the best practice technical SEO – covering local, country level and multilingual organic search.
- Work closely with content and PR teams to deliver a coherent SEO campaign.
- Developing new SEO strategies to drive continuous improvement.
- Interested in carrying out more bespoke, indepth technical SEO audits.
- 4+ years’ experience in SEO agency or client side.
- Excellent understanding of the latest search engine technologies.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build excellent client relationships.
- The desire to continually learn and better yourself.
- The ability to have fun at work is essential.
Established in 2010, Spike Digital are a Google Certified Partner, accredited professional in Bing Ads and operate live campaigns for many different types and sizes of businesses. We pride ourselves in the service we deliver and particularly specialise working well with small to medium ecommerce businesses with high growth ambitions.
Our key driver is end-to-end ownership of online marketing results; dovetailing in-depth search strategies with best in class user experience. Our business model is based on working with a low number of clients where we can build close working relationships, add value and grow as our clients gain success.