With a strong emphasis on technical SEO, Spike are looking to add an SEO executive who demonstrates a deep passion for the area. You are sharpening up your strategic SEO skills and are looking to get to the next level in progressive, creative SEO.
- Have a clear understanding of customer objectives and suggest and implement relevant SEO strategies to help achieve those.
- Skilled in the build & optimisation large scale Google Ads accounts, encompassing Search, Display and Shopping ad formats.
- Be able to explain to the customer in clear, non-technical language the purpose of any SEO actions and desired outcomes.
- Keeping up to date with the very latest blogs and knowledge of SEO best practice.
- Implement the best practice technical SEO – covering local, country level and multilingual organic search.
- Work closely with content and PR teams to deliver a coherent SEO campaign.
- Developing new SEO strategies to drive continuous improvement
- Interested in carrying out more bespoke, indepth technical SEO audits
- 4 + years’ experience in SEO and/or PPC either agency or client side
- Excellent understanding of the latest search engine technologies.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build excellent client relationships.
- The desire to continually learn and better yourself The ability to have fun at work is essential.
Established in 2010, Spike Digital are a Google Certified Partner, accredited professional in Bing Ads and operate live campaigns for many different types and sizes of businesses. We pride ourselves in the service we deliver and particularly specialise working well with small to medium ecommerce businesses with high growth ambitions.
Our key driver is end-to-end ownership of online marketing results; dovetailing in-depth search strategies with best in class user experience. Our business model is based on working with a low number of clients where we can build close working relationships, add value and grow as our clients gain success.