Social Media Executive
With the growth in our paid search & PR services, we have a growing need for a Social Media Executive to work on organic & paid social media activity for our key clients. You will have a massive passion for all of the major social networks and be a natural community manager to bring personality to e-commerce brands via social media.
- Demonstrate flair and passion in social media community management
- Capable of driving social media engagement through posting the right things at the right time.
- Develop a company's business relationships by communicating via social media with their key stakeholders
- A good working understanding of social media communications at a business level
- Have an interest in end to end social media strategy and understand the appropriateness of specific social networks for different business types
- Be a team player - working with the paid social team to deliver best of breed, co-ordinated social media strategy
- 1 + year experience in social media either agency or client side
- Excellent understanding of the latest social media trends
- Excellent communication skills
- The desire to continually learn and better yourself
- The ability to have fun at work is essential
Established in 2010, Spike Digital are a Google Certified Partner, accredited professional in Bing Ads and operate live campaigns for many different types and sizes of businesses. We pride ourselves in the service we deliver and particularly specialise working well with small to medium ecommerce businesses with high growth ambitions.
Our key driver is end-to-end ownership of online marketing results; dovetailing in-depth search strategies with best in class user experience. Our business model is based on working with a low number of clients where we can build close working relationships, add value and grow as our clients gain success.