Automotive Retail – Search Engine Marketing Report
The retail automotive sector has long been one of the most fiercely competitive industries in the UK and in the online arena this is no different. Buyer behaviour is continuing to change and, as technology evolves, so too does the need to develop digital marketing strategies to ensure a co-ordinated multichannel approach and a great customer experience.
In this report, we have collated key data from Google’s organic search results, looked at device level behaviour from a Google AdWords perspective and overall demand from data sets provided by Google Trends.
Within the automotive retail vertical, we have analysed:
- The top UK dealer groups and aggregators in organic search
- The importance of brand power
- Growing Google UK trends within automotive retail in the past 12 months
- Organic visibility growth and loss by website
- Number of page 1 ranking keywords by website
- Organic visibility and stock level analysis
- Domain authority by website
- Backlink profile by website
- Organic search by device type
- AdWords key metrics YoY comparison
- AdWords by device YoY comparison