The UK Cycling Market – Online Marketing Trends
The ecommerce market is a highly competitive and rapidly changing place and the cycling niche is no different. The cycling market is now thought to employee in excess of 23,000 people in the UK and contribute over £3bn towards the overall economy – with a growing percentage of this transacted online.
With continual rises in cycling at both sporting & commuting levels, we wanted to research this sector in terms of search engine marketing trends.
In this report, we have collated key data from Google’s organic search results, looked at device level behaviour from a Google AdWords perspective and overall demand from data sets provided by Google Trends.
Within the online cycling retail vertical, we have analysed:
- The top 4 UK retailers in organic search
- The organic visibility of market places
- Growing Google UK trends within cycling in the past 12 months
- Organic visibility growth and loss by website
- Number of page 1 ranking keywords by website
- Domain authority by website
- Backlink profile by website
- Organic search by device type
- AdWords key metrics YoY comparison
- AdWords by device YoY comparison