Core Web Vitals Webinar… Take II
After the hugely successful Core Web Vitals webinar we delivered in July, the very clever people at SEMrush heard how awesome it was and they’ve asked us to carry out another one on their behalf!
So, of course, we’ve said yes and on 22nd September our very own Head of SEO, Steve Bailey, will be delivering another webinar on this topic. Steve will be accompanied by a couple of panellists: Paige Hobart, SEO Team Director at ROAST and Riley Irvin, Content and SEO Manager who will also add their thoughts and insights.
As always, we’ll take a no-nonsense approach and you’ll discover key aspects of what you should be considering in the coming months. Below are the details:
When: 18:00 BST, Tuesday 22nd September 2020
Where: The internet, please register below.
What we will cover
- Why Google is making changes
- What do each of the three web vitals look like, with visual examples of largest contentful paint, layout shift and first input delay
- Where are the roadblocks to good results? By looking at a selection of sites from those featuring adverts to online shops we highlight some of the biggest areas of concern for businesses
- Understand what impact these new web vitals may have on organic rankings
- Know how to assess your website
- Understand the biggest challenges likely to face your website
Who is it for?
- If organic website traffic is important to you and you want a better understanding of what to look out for in Google’s Web Vitals initiative, then this is for you
- This is particularly relevant to publishing sites and those that make money through ad revenue as there are aspects of the update which will potentially impact those types of businesses